Friday, April 20, 2012

The Past Catches Up: One Tree Hill

In Season 9 of One Tree Hill, many of the characters have a past that catches up with them. Clay finds out something from his time with his wife, Brooke has to deal with X, and Dan tries to reconnect with his family. All of these scenarios have different outcomes and it was interesting to watch the characters try to handle them.


While I haven’t had the past catch up with me quite like the characters on OTH have, many of our favorite book characters have experienced similar things. Katniss makes one decision in The Hunger Games that changes her whole future. Events in previous Harry Potter books catch up with Peter Pettigrew and ultimately lead to his death. 

Even though my life isn’t quite so interesting (luckily?), I can still relate to the characters on One Tree Hill and in these amazing books. It’s always fascinating to see how a character will react when something from their past is brought back into the present.

One Tree Hill Season 9 is now available on DVD and Ultraviolet! Let the rejoicing begin. I cry a little every time I remember that I don’t own this yet. 


I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Nine on DVD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)