Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Challenges on One Tree Hill


While I haven’t had any challenges in my life quite like the characters on One Tree Hill (kidnapping, sleepwalking, parenthood), I think everyone can relate to how scary it is to face new challenges.

Season 9 has the characters facing some pretty new challenges and also some that are familiar, but twisted in a different way--it’s not Jamie that gets kidnapped, but Nathan! That family... they go through some rough things.

My life isn’t quite so intense, but one of my biggest challenges was going back to grad school after taking a year off after undergrad. That first semester was rough. However, I’m happy to tell you that in less than four months, I will be finished! I made it. Wooo.

I’d still prefer watching that crazy challenges the characters experience on One Tree Hill than actually facing them myself. I don’t really want to go into fugue states and forget parts of my life. Mmmkay? Thanks.

The DVD is now available for purchase (with Ultra Violet too!). I seriously need to get my hands on one of these so I can relive the crazy moments over and over again.
I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Nine on DVD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)