Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Other Half of Me

In Season 8 Episode 13, Brooke and Julian finally tie the knot on One Tree Hill. Their wedding was beautiful and they are actually an amazing couple. I would think anyone would want their wedding to be as full of love as Brooke and Julian’s was. The reception was also gorgeous. Amazing. 
The Best Man and Maid of Honor speeches were the absolute best. Haley and Nathan’s kid is so funny. He is actually one of my favorite people on the show. I love how nervous he was about giving the speech, but then he gave such a heartfelt speech. Plus, he started with a quote from JK Rowling. I mean, COME ON! I have to make a Maid of Honor speech in June--super nervous. I should probably take notes from One Tree Hill.
Do you know of any good books with awesome wedding scenes? The only ones I can think of are Breaking Dawn and obviously Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Missed the RSVP to the wedding? Here's your special invitation with Season 8 of the One Tree Hill http://bit.ly/w2DhRu! To catch up on Season 8, you can check out the DVD, which is also available on UltraViolet. I’ve been watching on my iPhone non-stop.
 
One Tree Hill - 'I Love the Way You Love Me' by thewbdotcom

Season 9 premieres on Wed. January 11 at 8/7c on The CW! 
I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Eight on DVD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)