Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Dynamics of Relationships in One Tree Hill


Okay, so for about two weeks this fall I watched “One Tree Hill” for roughly three hours each weekday. I was obsessed. It’s like a soap opera...but not. The dynamics of all of the relationships are so entertaining. It’s like a good YA novel. 
In the Season Eight episode, ‘Valentine’s Day is Over,’ we get a look into many of the relationships in Tree Hill. We get to see Haley and Nathan spend Valentine’s Day as a married couple, Brooke and Julian have a romantic day, and Clay and Quinn have a lovely dinner. 
Haley is pregnant again and her relationship with her son is so cute. Can I also mention that her son is adorable with the girl that he likes! He buys her heart printed shoe laces. Aweeee. Haley is snooping for Valentine’s Day gifts, like always. Also, she wears some killer high heels while pregnant. Wow.
Brooke and Julian have a full Valentine’s Day to say the least. You can really tell that they love each other. I love that Brooke and Julian decide to adopt a baby at the end of the episode. They seem so happy together and actually really seem excited to be parents. Hopefully this works out for them!
Clay and Quinn also have a cute Valentine’s Day. Clay pretends that he thinks Valentine’s Day is stupid, but then totally surprises Quinn with a romantic dinner, live musical performance and gifts. It’s pretty extravagant! 
In Tree Hill, NC, there is never a dull moment. Hope, heartbreak and a hurricane - all in one season! One Tree Hill's Season 8 is packed with drama and ready for order (http://bit.ly/w2DhRu)!
You can buy the season on DVD with UltraViolet--which is awesome! I love having the episodes on UltraViolet so I can watch them on my Mac without having to put a disc in. Are you as obsessed with One Tree Hill as I am? I know this isn’t books but I need someone to discuss my obsession with! Please.
I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Eight on DVD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)