Saturday, March 31, 2012

One Tree Hill: Series Finale



I know this isn’t about books, but the series finale of “One Tree Hill” is this week. I am definitely a late-comer when it comes to OTH, but I am so obsessed. I started watching it this past fall and I have seriously watched every single episode. I was like a crazy person. I went and bought all of the seasons on DVD (actually, I’m still looking for Season 7--UTAH!!!!) and watched them on Netflix too. I can’t believe there is only one episode left. At least it is a two hour episode. *sniff sniff*
The characters on OTH are what have captivated me the most. Whether it’s Nathan and Haley’s relationship, the funny lines by Skills, or Brooke’s evolution, I am completely invested. **Can we just talk about how amazing Brooke and Julian are together?! LOVE.** I’m going to miss the Twitter conversations with friends after every episode discussing everything from who we prefer: Nathan, Lucas or Julian to what we think Dan Scott will be up to next. 
I’m really going to miss these characters after Wednesday (at least I’ll have the DVDs), but I’m excited to see what the actors get into next. I’ll follow these people for the rest of their careers. It’s just like how I will watch everything Kristen Bell is in after loving “Veronica Mars.” What can I say, I’m loyal. On a side note, there is a girl in one of my grad school classes that I swear is the actress that plays Mia. She probably thinks that I am a major creeper.
Anyway, you should probably tune in for the series finale on Wednesday and then come and discuss it with me. I am going to be in a glass case of emotion.

You can preorder the DVD/Ultraviolet Copy, available 4/10! I need this in my life.
I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote One Tree Hill Season Nine on DVD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)