Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Unlike my first post, these will all be 2011 releases! Once again, in no particular order...
1. Hereafter by Tara Hudson
Love how she fades into the water--fits so well with the story!
2. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
I want this girl’s hair. So much.
3. The Death Cure by James Dashner
I LOVE THIS.
4. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
Like Hereafter, this one is just so pretty.
5. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
The lipsticks make this cover for me.
6. Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry
I love how this one fits in so well with Rot & Ruin. Must read!
7. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
I still haven’t read this, but this cover is amazing. She. Is. Hovering.
8. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
I haven’t read this one either, but the cover is amazing.
9. Fury by Elizabeth Miles
For obvious reasons, I love when redheads get cover love. This reminds me that I need to read this still.
10. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Love the Greek letters!
Coming up next is the Top 10 Book Boyfriends in 2011! Tomorrow I’ll bring you the Top 10 Characters in 2011. What were your favorite covers from the year?