Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Wooo just this one and then I’m all caught up! This one is going to be difficult.
1. Eric Northman from the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris
There will never be a year when a Sookie Stackhouse novel releases that Eric wouldn’t make this list. I don’t care what kind of stupid things he does.
2. Shane Collins from the Morganville Vampire novels by Rachel Caine
Okay, so I have about three books to catch up on in this series, but I. Love. Shane.
3. Sean Griswold from Sean Griswold’s Head by Lindsey Leavitt
4. Ron Weasley from the Harry Potter novels by JK Rowling
I don’t care. He will always make my list. Always.
5. Puck from the Iron Fey novels by Julie Kagawa
I like how he’s mischievous.
Drawing (which is awesome) from Deviantart
6. Finnick Odair from the Hunger Games novels by Suzanne Collins
Okay, so this isn’t technically 2011, but I DON’T CARE. Finnick is too good to not be on this list. What a babe.
7. Will from the Ghost and the Goth novels by Stacey Kade
8. Neville Longbottom from the Harry Potter novles by JK Rowling
Since the movie came out in 2011, he counts...right?
9. Thomas from the Maze Runner novels by James Dashner
He always tries to do the right thing. <3
10. Ben from the Elixir novels by Hilary Duff
I know. But, he’s totally swoon-worthy!
Tomorrow is Top 10 Characters in 2011--tough decisions there!
Who were your book boyfriends from 2011? Did we share any?