Saturday, December 3, 2011

Dreams Do Come True



In the new comedy, 2 Broke Girls, Max and Caroline come to the realization that dreams can come true through an honest day’s work. Their dream is to open their own cupcake business (YUM!). Max and Caroline provide viewers with many, many laughs as well!
I think that achievements feel better when you actually work hard for them. I’ve always worked hard academically. With the end of my school days in sight (I finish grad school in August, woo!), I’m definitely feeling a sense of accomplishment. I’ve also landed a solid internship, in my field, and couldn’t be happier. Like Max and Caroline, it took awhile to get to this place, but I’m happy that I am here!
I can’t wait to see what other shenanigans Max and Caroline get up to. Plus, I love seeing all of the cupcakes they make!
You can vote for your favorite television shows, movies and music in the People's Choice Awards here!
Have you ever had a dream that through hard work and dedication you were able to achieve?
I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote WBTV shows nominated in the People's Choice Awards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)