Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pretty Little Liars: Season 1 Special Features

One of my favorite parts about getting a TV show on DVD is the special features! I love seeing what goodies have been added. The Pretty Little Liars Season 1 DVD did not disappoint. The special features included are:
1. Two Truths and a Lie
2. The Making of Pretty Little Liars
3. Little Secrets from the Set
4. Lucy Reveals a Secret
5. Deleted Scenes
My two favorites are definitely 'The Making of Pretty Little Liars' and 'Little Secrets from the Set.' 'Two Truths and a Lie' comes in at a close third. 


In The Making of Pretty Little Liars, we learn about the audition process and find out a little bit about the filming of the first season. One of my favorite segments talks about the fashion on Pretty Little Liars. I tune in every week because I love the show, but the fashion is an added bonus. Each character has her own distinct personality and that is reflected through the fashion. 
Thanks to shessmart.com for the image.
I'm in love with Aria's quirky fashion sense and love that costume designer, Mandi Line, has given Aria some last minute wardrobe additions from her own collection! You can check out some of this segment in the video below!


In Little Secrets from the Set, the girls are given their own cameras and we see the filming process through their eyes. It was really fun seeing how much they get along and how funny they are! We also got a look inside the costume trailer--how I would love to raid that. They actually make being on set look like a really amazing experience. We also catch a glimpse of their catering section. It made me ridiculously hungry. Watching this could make anyone long to be involved in the filming process.


In Two Truths and a Lie, the girls play the game of the same name. They mention three things about themselves and we get to guess which ones are true and which one is false! Fun!

Order your copy of the Pretty Little Liars Season One on DVD here today: http://bit.ly/lRSTgB!
For the comments: What TV show on DVD has the best special features?


I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote  Pretty Little Liars: The Complete First Season on DVD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)