Friday, June 10, 2011

IMM (8)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren and is awesome for sure. I know in the video I said I would post this on Sunday, but I just feel like doing it now. So here you go!




For Review:
Pretty Little Liars Season 1 on DVD from Warner Brothers WB Word Division


Won:
From Readathon:
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
ARC of Abandon by Meg Cabot
Need by Carrie Jones
The Anti-Vampire Tale by Lewis Aleman from La Femme Readers

From the Library:
The Girl Who Was on Fire


Bought:
True Blood Season 3 on Blu-Ray
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance by Emily Franklin and Brendan Halpin
The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
Camille by Tess Oliver
I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
The Space Between Trees by Katie Willams


Woo! What did you get in your mailbox this week? Let me know in the comments!

12 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy reading Perfect Chemistry and Rules of Attraction! I had fun reading both last year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great books! I have Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance and I bought Need recently too! Hope you enjoy your books =]

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you haven't read the entire Vampire Academy series. Definitely worth a read. Also love the Need series. Can't wait to hear what you think.

    I had no idea there were signature editions for the True Blood Blu-Ray's. So cool!

    Hope you had fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. more vlogs please.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing/hearing you in real life. that's not creepy, right?! hahah

    awesome pretty little liars review below!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many great ones!

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-my-mailbox_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM! You go so many good books that I want to read but just can't get to! Haha. :)
    But I didn't enjoy Need as much as everyone else... um. I think maybe there is something wrong with me since so many people love it!
    Here's my IMM! http://909reviews.blogspot.com/2011/06/imm-in-my-mailbox-number-3.html
    -Angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Chachic

    Thanks! I'm excited to read them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Fiktshun
    I know, I can't believe I haven't read the series either. I don't know why! Someone on Twitter told me about the signature editions--they were from Target and the same price as the other editions. Got to love Twitter. I had an excellent weekend, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @tropicaleats.com

    Awe, thank you! I totally love seeing vlogs as well so definitely not creepy! And, thanks---Pretty Little Liars is so addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Angel Snyder

    Thanks! I'll have to see if I like Need--sometimes I don't like books that everyone else seems to love too!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)