Sunday, March 13, 2011

Is Anybody Out There?

Oh dears, I miss you so much. Is anybody still left out there? I hope you all haven't given up hope on me. I promise (for realsies this time) that I am going to get my act together and start updating this bloggity blog again. I miss it! I'm starting to read an adequate amount again since I got my Kindle. Does anyone else out there have a Kindle... I adore mine. In the meantime, here are some photo updates of what has been up with my life lately....


I have been...
Acting like a rhino.



Cheering on the Steelers (unsuccessfully). :(


Going to Jimmy Buffett themed dances.






Studying like a madwoman.




Reading on my Kindle.




Wearing lots of animal themed jewelry.




What have you all been up to? Fill me in on your lives and I promise to be back here soon.


Love as always, 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to have you back. Loving your animal themed jewelery!! It looks like you've been having a great year so far. Can't wait to read more! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)