Monday, June 4, 2012

Pretty Little Liars is Back Tomorrow!

I had always heard about the Pretty Little Liars books, but never read them until the show came out. About three minutes into the first episode, I made a guess as to who “A” was. Me being me, I had to check the books out from the library to see if I was right. I totally was. What I did not guess was the “A” that comes around in the second story arc. That took me completely by surprise and I’m really excited to see if they keep that storyline for the television show. I'm almost all caught up with the books--I think I just have the most recent one and the one full of short stories. I must check them out from the library this summer. They're perfect summer reads!

If you think you’re the ultimate Pretty Little Liars fan then make sure to participate in the online promotion ‘Find the Pretty Little Lies.’ The winner of this online promotion that was created exclusively for fans of PLL will not only get ultimate bragging rights, but will walk away with a Heather Belle purse. Plus some other super awesome goodies. This is the last week of the promotion and what you have to do is watch the video below, find the four-word mystery phrase, and then enter it on the Find the Pretty Little Lies site! Do you think you've got what it takes?


You can also check out Season 2 on DVD to prepare for the premiere of Season 3 tomorrow night! YAY!



Good luck! I hope one of us wins. Let me know if you do and I will be forever jealous. 
I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for Pretty Little Liars.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kailyn! Loved your book blog, and your reviews. You have a bright and fun style of reviewing which i enjoyed a lot! Following you on Facebook now!

    Please do visit my book blog, and if you like it, please follow!

    http://riversihaveknown.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you so much, that's so sweet! Thanks for visiting--I'll be sure to check out your blog. :)

      Delete

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)