Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall TV Preview

This is a little depart from the usual, but I wanted to share with you all some fall TV that I'm excited about!


First up is "Once Upon A Time." It will be airing on ABC on Sundays. Sundays are usually devoted to football around here, so this will more than likely have to be a DVR show, but it looks pretty good! Fairy tales seem to be pretty popular now, huh. Books, movies, and now television. Plus, this show looks to have a pretty good cast... and it's from the writers of "Lost."



Then we have "New Girl." It's on Fox Tuesdays at 9pm. I think this might be on after "Glee," which will be a nice lead-in to this. It looks so funny!


Now, "Revenge" (ABC, Wednesday) looks completely crazy. They've been promoting this show on ABC Family during "Pretty Little Liars" and "The Lying Game." Probably a smart move. I'm still not entirely sure what the plot of this show is, but I'll probably be checking it out.
Oh boy. "Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea" will be on NBC. LOVE the book. The show should be interesting. It was fun to recognize some lines from the book in this preview. Plus, Chelsea is playing the sister. Have to give this a shot!

There are a ton more, but maybe that will be another post on another day. What fall TV shows are you looking forward to? Let me know and maybe I'll find something new. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)