Friday, May 27, 2011

A Look at: True Blood Season 4

It's no secret that I love Charlaine Harris, the Sookie Stackhouse novels and the HBO television show, True Blood. On Thursday, they posted some new promo pictures that I just had to share with you! I would have posted them yesterday, but I had already posted twice and I have been posting quite a bit this week. Don't want to overwhelm you all, now do I?


All pictures are from the True Blood page on Facebook
Jason, Pam and Jessica! Three of my favorite characters on the show. If you haven't read the books, just wait for all of the developments with Jason this season! Also, I love the addition of Jessica to the show. She is not in the books and I think she's a welcome addition to the cast. Her relationship with Hoyt is precious. I can't leave this without saying something about Pam. She is one of the funniest people with the driest senses of humor!

Ah, Sookie and all of her suitors. Clearly Eric is the best suitor. Just saying. Look at Bill's stance. Haha. He is the only one not looking at Sookie.. I wonder if this is saying something... On further inspection, perhaps Eric is looking at Alcide. Either way, Eric is still the best. ;-)

Awe, then we have Lafayette, Tara and Sam. I'm glad Lafayette is still on the show and he should have an interesting season with the development of Jesus as a witch. Tara. Oh, dear Tara. Sometimes she really annoys me, but girl has been through a lot. Her new hair looks fab as well. Then there is Sam. He went a little cuckoo at the end of last season. Did he shoot Tommy for real? We'll have to wait and see.

On another note, I really like how each poster has a color theme. 

I hope you enjoy this season! Will you be watching? Do you have a favorite season so far? Let me know your predictions in the comments!


2 comments:

  1. I am sooooooooooooo ready for the new season! That being said, please Alan Ball do the book justice:) Pam is by far the best character in the books and the tv series! That has to be a fun part to play, since you can pretty much say anything LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Felicia the Geeky Blogger

    I really hope they do this season justice! I'm excited to see what they do with Eric. Pam is totally my favorite character as well. I loved Sookie's line in the show where she said she was in no mood for Pam's lesbian weirdness. Everything surrounding Pam is so funny to me!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)