Friday, April 15, 2011

Judge a Book by its Cover: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Whew, our last cover judging for Harry Potter! Seven books make this feel like such a long time. The Sookie Stackhouse books should be interesting *giggle*.
Today we have Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling. *Edited to add that I just noticed the awesome timing of this post with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 coming to DVD here in the US today. I'm going to get my copy, are you?

1. US Hardcover


2. UK Hardcover Children's 


3. UK Celebratory Edition


4. UK Hardcover Adult's


5. UK Special Edition


6. UK Signature Edition


All pictures from Amazon and Amazon UK

Look how grown up Harry looks in Number 1! I love it. Honestly, the kid's faces in Numbers 2, 3 and 6 kind of creep me out. These covers have a good concept, but I can't get around their faces. Number 5 is kind of boring, but not bad. As a book nerd, I like the Deathly Hallows symbol on the one grave, but if I didn't know the book, I probably wouldn't be drawn to this one. Number 4 is my absolute favorite. I. Love. That. Locket.

Which one is your favorite? Also, which book cover is your favorite from the whole series?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)