Friday, April 8, 2011

Judge a Book by its Cover: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Today we have Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling.


1. US Hardcover:



2. UK Hardcover Children's:



3: UK Hardcover Adult's:



4. UK Celebratory Edition:



5. UK Special Edition:



6. UK Signature Edition:

All pictures from Amazon and Amazon UK

Number 1 has ventured away from the adventure theme the US ones seem to always have, but I appreciate the addition of the new characters onto the cover. Number 2 shows how the books are becoming a bit darker which is a nice touch. I really like Number 3. The fire coming out of the goblet looks really cool. In Number 4, I really don't like the contrast of the stars with the fire-breathing dragon. It looks a bit out of place. I really like Number 5. It's probably because I know it is the Dark Mark, but it looks really interesting. I wish I would have known about these UK Special Editions before. Bah. Finally, Number 6 is cool again for the signature factor. JK Rowling has a banging signature.

Which one is your favorite?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)