Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Judge a Book by its Cover: Living Dead in Dallas

Today we have Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse #2) by Charlaine Harris!



All pictures from Amazon

I absolutely love the first cover. The image of Sookie flying on a coffin is so whimsical. "Sure, Sookie Stackhouse is pretty. But it's her mind they're after." With this quote and the cityscape, you know things are going to change for Sookie. You can only imagine this lady from a small country town heading to the city. For some reason I also like the TV tie-in edition. I don't usually like when books do this, but it works for this series. The second one is quite, dare I say it, sexy. With that being said, I still like the first one better. I don't really like the third one. Sure, the cityscape is still there, but it looks awkward with her huge head floating above it. I'm just not a fan.

Which one is your favorite? Any covers you want to see in the future?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)