Monday, April 4, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness!

I’m probably a little late in the game, but I am going to participate in Random Acts of Kindness, hosted by BookSoulmates! It’s such an awesome program and I am really excited to join. I am going to post my Wishlist in the post and create a perma-link up at the top there so it is easily accessible! I'll be trolling every other Wishlist to see what I can do! My email is kaitlynkline[at]gmail[dot]com if you want to contact me!
Wishlist: (I’m going to try to make this in alphabetical order for easy reading)
  1. Abandon by Meg Cabot Won from contest
  2. A Faithful Place by Tana French
  3. The Alpha Bet by Stephanie Hale
  4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  5. Ashfall by Mike Mullin
  6. Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender
  7. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray Bought for myself!
  8. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  9. Birthmarked by Caragh M. O’Brien
  10. Blue Bloods series by Melissa De La Cruz (I have the first)
  11. Bogus to Bubbly by Scott Westerfeld
  12. The Books of Ember Series by Jeanne DuPrau (I have the first--thanks library sale!)
  13. Bruiser by Neal Shusterman
  14. Bumped by Megan McCafferty
  15. Camille by Tess Oliver
  16. Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Series by Louise Rennison (I have 1 and 9)
  17. Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
  18. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
  19. The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
  20. Deadly Little Games by Laurie Faria Stolarz
  21. Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Faria Stolarz
  22. The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
  23. Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  24. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
  25. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  26. Enclave by Ann Aguirre Thanks to Emily @ Emily's Reading Room!
  27. Entwined by Heather Dixon
  28. Extras by Scott Westerfeld
  29. The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May & June by Robin Benway
  30. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
  31. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
  32. The Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter (I have the first 3)
  33. The Girl Who Was on Fire: Your Favorite Authors on Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games Trilogy
  34. Gossip Girl Series by Cecily von Ziegesar
  35. Any Harry Potter guide/informative/non-fiction books
  36. Hunger: A Gone Novel by Michael Grant
  37. If I Stay by Gayle Foreman
  38. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
  39. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
  40. The Jessica Darling Series by Megan McCafferty
  41. The Latte Rebellion by Sarah Jamila Stevenson
  42. The Liar Society by Lisa Roecker
  43. Lies: A Gone Novel by Michael Grant
  44. Lies Chelsea Handler Told Me (written by her friends and family)
  45. Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer
  46. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
  47. Little Nuggets of Wisdom by Chuy Bravo
  48. Lockdown: Escape from Furnace Series by Alexander Gordon Smith
  49. The Luxe Series (I have the second) by Anna Godbersen
  50. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
  51. The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith
  52. Matched by Ally Condie
  53. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
  54. Nomansland by Leslet Hauge
  55. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  56. Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan (I have the first)
  57. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  58. Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
  59. Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard
  60. Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
  61. Plague: A Gone Novel by Michael Grant
  62. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
  63. Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry
  64. Specials by Scott Westerfeld
  65. The Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead (I won the first)
  66. The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
  67. The Wake Series by Lisa McMann (I have the second)
  68. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green
  69. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
  70. Witch & Wizard: The Gift by James Patterson
  71. XVI by Julia Karr
  72. You by Charles Benoit
I love hardcover books, paperbacks, ARCs, Kindle books, etc. etc. I'm an equal opportunity book lover ;-)  I will also be updating my Amazon wishlist frequently if you want to check there!

What’s on your wishlist?


I am also going to update this every now and then with the books I have laying around that I would be happy to give someone. Please though, if they are of interest to you, link me to your R.A.K. post/give me your name you subscribed with on there.


1. Club Dead (paperback TV Tie-in version) by Charlaine Harris

2 comments:

  1. This is kind of awesome, since it's going to be my first time participating in R.A.K. so we'll see what happens. :)

    I have to tell you that I really like what I've seen of your blog and I am totally following. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  2. @soulunsung

    Thank you so much, that's sweet! I hope you stick around :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)