Monday, April 25, 2011

Judge a Book by its Cover: Extras

Today we have Extras by Scott Westerfeld.




All pictures from Amazon.

I'm excited because I actually like all three of these. I wish the first one had a tagline like the previous books. Other than that, it fits well with the others of its kind in the series. I love the way her eye looks. The second cover is creepy to the 10th degree. Barbie heads in a jar. Win. I also like the tagline of "Don't let fame go to your head..." because of the Barbie HEADS in the jar. It makes me giggle. The third one is cool just due to the image in her eyeball. Her makeup also rocks. I don't like the tagline, "Where fame, popularity, and celebrity rule" as much as I enjoy the one on cover #2. This is probably my favorite of the covers for the new editions, though.

Which one is your favorite?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)