Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Judge a Book by its Cover: Dead Until Dark

Today we are starting the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris with Dead Until Dark.




All pictures from Amazon

Ahhh the Sookie Stackhouse series. I love these books. I own both the first and second books here. I am generally partial to the covers that have the drawings on them. For some reason, I find it really refreshing that these covers exist on a series of adult paranormal romance novels. I also think the font choice is so fun. I also love the TV tie-in cover because it matches my True Blood Season 1 DVD. It's also so deliciously vampiric. The third one is kind of cool as well. I like the blue tones, but I don't necessarily think I would be drawn to this cover in a store.

Which one is your favorite? Who's excited for the the new Sookie book coming out soon and True Blood SEASON 4 (for the book lovers, you knowwww what that means!!)? Let me know in the comments!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)