Sunday, August 1, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

So this is my first time venturing into the In My Mailbox world. What is In My Mailbox you ask? It's a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren to showcase what bloggers all over have received/bought/won/etc. each week. I will guarantee you that I will not be doing an In My Mailbox every week, but I will do them as I see fit. I was out of town for three weeks, so I have quite a bit to share with you all! Here goes nothing.


WON:
The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith from Alex @ Tales of aTeenage Book Lover
The Hunted of 2060 by Ami Rebecca Blackwelder from Liz @ Cleverly Inked

FEARnet SWAG pack featuring a notebook, t shirt and $200 Fandango Movie Pass

RECEIVED:

ComicCon SWAG pack from my lovely friends Ashley and Jen featuring journal, 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs and some pins

Postcard from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter from the fabulous Dani

BOUGHT:
Borders was having a buy one get one free sale on their bargain books while I was in Iowa, so I picked up six books for $12. I was pretty excited.

Borderliners by Peter Hoeg

Hunting Memories by Barb Hendee
America's Love Affair with Luxury by James B. Twitchell

The Prophecy by Lynne Ewing
Rich Boys by Jenny O'Connell

The Body of Christopher Creed by Carol Plum-Ucci

There you have it, my very first In My Mailbox. Have you read any of these books? What did you think? What did you get in your mailbox this week?


8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first IMM post! It looks like you have a great selection of books this week, and I love the HP postcards. Happy Reading!
    My IMM can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first In My Mailbox! Nice job! Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great books and swag there! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    My mailbox is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I made it in this post! YAY! Harry Potter and I for the WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani, my mom was so jealous of the postcard :)

    Thanks everyone! Hopefully I can do another IMM soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Nice mailbox! Very jealous of the Harry Potter postcard...both of the receipt of it AND the person who was able to send it! Bet that was a blast. You won a copy of THE FORBIDDEN GAME book...yay! GREAT series....highly recommend it. Can't wait to see what you think! Happy reading....

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, my friends. I love to chat with you guys. :)